Sunday, October 29, 2006

Fantasy Info.

Hello everyone.
I'm trying to get all the details of the fantasy basketball stuff taken care of. I would like to have the draft this weekend saturday or sunday whichever day works for the majority of people. If you cannot be around for either of those days let me know via phone or e-mail(bradenbass34@yahoo.com) and you can send me a preset rankings list which I could draft for you based on your list and the players who have not been taken. The League will be run through yahoo sports so if you do not have an account you'll need to get one, it's not very hard and doesn't cost anything. Once the league has been set I'll put out another post and everyone will need to enter the league name and password. When you sign up for your league the site will walk you though everything and it's really easy. Now the stats will be as follows Points, Rebounds, Assists, Blocks, Steals, 3's made, FG%, FT%, and Turnovers. We can to a ROTO league which is just adding up all the points and the team with the most points will be in first place and so on. There is also a head to head league in which each team would face another team for the week and the team with the most points would win the week, then there would be a win loss record to determine who is in first place and so on. So go ahead and post a comment or get a hold of me some other way so we can set this thing up.
Oh by the way there is a FREE KEG at our place this friday Nov. 3 so if anyone is in need of something to do and would like to have a tour of the new place come on up.
Later,
-Wild Mann-

2 Comments:

At 6:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm in, i vote for head to head way more trash talking going on, i'll do my picks via telephone, either saturday or Sunday is good for me,

 
At 8:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHat are the postitions and how many again i will prally be in i dont like having to get anything from yahoo. I really hate that website. There is no where else some guys can set up a fantasy league? I will have to vote for sunday since i will be at the Iowa game on saturday. But i might be available via satiellite to make my picks.
Alright looking forward to a details on the postions and stuff.
Zach

 

Post a Comment

<< Home