Friday, October 27, 2006

Chapter 1 Ready for Review

Ok I am Cotton Fields proxy on this and I am posting the first chapter in the project loosely called the Whales Vagina Monologues. I was thinking since this will be a working copy of the document meaning that you can actually make changes to it. JP and I discussed a color coded system if you make changes to the actual document make your changes in a specific color like red or orange or something to set it apart from the rest then when Cotton goes to compile the data he can flow it in from the different authors successfully. Also will cut down considerably on confusion.
I am working on a cover design as we speak. I thought since we are having a group edit of the body of work we could get a group edit of the cover of the book.
I will post that on this post if I get it done today. If not then later when i do get it done, but soon none the less.
Letzring

Notes from Cotton fields, changed Teagan's name to Meagan and also that this is the first draft so nothing I mean nothing is set in stone any and all positive feed back and negative feed back, or any line changes or better word choice in any area in not only accepted but anticipated by the author, you guys are the editors do a honest job, and I will post a chapter a week while making the chances you guys come up with in two weeks. thanks everyone.
JP


GO GET IT
Chapter 1 - Whales Vagina

1 Comments:

At 8:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i have already began the painstaking process of correcting all my little typing misques so what you can do is down load the document into your own word file, make the changes you see fit but put your changes in a different color like Jp said then email me the documant back at jpderryberry@hotmail.com and i'll start making the changes

cotton fields

 

Post a Comment

<< Home