Sunday, April 02, 2006

Cheers Lads

Haha, Rossco has been granted access to the blogspot!

Its April 2nd and I don't think the Hull Tap gig could have went better. Here are some of the reasons why I loved it...

* People actually came
* People drank a shit load of alcohol (bytheway there is definitely something in the Hull Tap beer that gets you absolutely shit canned no matter how much you drink)
* I played my tunes and people bought some cds
* The Uncle Dannies ripped it up and got the place bouncing
* Jo Jo Mama did an improptu harmonica solo
* I drank so much my face fell off
* I ate an entire double bacon eggs benedict in 6 and half seconds
* Side show Bob aka The Undertaker was nowhere to be seen

All in all a beezer night. Cheers for askin me to play fellas. Special shout out to Letzring for all his hard work and enthusiam for The Uncle Dannies and Rossco. Appreciated by both camps.

Cheers fellas- till next time
Rossco

1 Comments:

At 11:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! No foreigners. This isnt Ellis Island.
Just joshing, nothing but love for Rossco. If ya didnt know, this the gtr plyr of tud. Great blog, although i was a bit remorsed not to find the undertaker in attendance. I thought maybe we could've had a cage match or something. Maybe next time. By the way, you should try to take Jo JO into the studio with you next time. He ripped that harmonica, and did you hear those lyrics, simply extraordinary. One more thing. We stopped by your house after the show but you were no where to be found. Zach called me right at that moment and i asked him what the fuck all the MDX was about. He gave me the run down and told me that i should take one. And i wish i would've but i didnt, i took 5. A bit of forewarning, if you didn't already know, drinking 5 MDX's in a span of 2 hours... not a great idea. Im just lucky that my heart didnt explode.
I hope to see ya blogging in the future. We could always use another monkey in this circus.
Also, a big thanks for bringing the talent to the show, since all we bring is the noise. The Cd is great and i hope it gets around. Until next time,
Fake it 'Till ya Make it.

Im outy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home