Thursday, March 30, 2006

Ring that damn bell the boys are coming home


Just a little note from the TUD camp
The worlds greatest unknown band to play in Iowa
is coming back to the Bar where it all started
and for shit's and giggles were brining Ross with
Be there at 9:00 for Ross and then let the uncle dannies
take you home at 10:30 until the wee hours of the morning.
The hull hasn't seen nothing like this

59 hours till the best apirls fools ever

TUD Camp
We only steal from people we don't know

2 Comments:

At 5:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This post is brilliant. Man I am so pumped for this thing I mean really excited and not to get drunk but to see my long lost friends hear the uncle dannies again. Hear the rossco again. See braden for crying out loud I have not seen him since Homecoming at the Stein and thats a long time ago beleive you me. Alright then its 7:00 so that means 50 more hours maybe 48 depending on how early the merch man gets to the Hull Tap and sets up Till the show.
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWW!
-Cymbols are so nice
-Throw in some cow bell when ya can
Letzring

 
At 10:15 PM, Blogger Scotty - The Mule - Dont said...

I got a fever...and the only cure is a shot of TUD!

I been sreading the hype like it was a STD, so "Hettum-Hottum" at ya boy when ya see him in Tap!

I'll be rolling with a totally new flavor...a completely NON-GVC posse!

I just hope they get to hear "Brain Stew (Johnny Appleseed Remix)"

From the Cheap Seats,
S.Dont

 

Post a Comment

<< Home