Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Exciting new Stuff to Share

So much to my surprise some files have surfaced on the internet containing songs that the uncle dannies do in there regular sets. It seems a certain band doing covers of TUD covers has been trying to make a run at sucess in the same way the uncle dannies are.
I got a chance to talk to the band a little they told me their name was 2 Shots Last Letter and I thought to myself it sounded familar. But I didnt think anything more of it. Until I heard them play and to my surprise they sounded very similar to that of the uncle dannies. So guys if you see this band touring or at any of the local watering holes you tell them to stop copying the uncle dannies and start a new sound. They let me have an mp3 that i am so graciously posting for your listening pleasure.
Letzring Over and Out.
>>>>> 2 Shots Last Letter - Anytime

3 Comments:

At 8:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holla out to the L-ring,

Damn son, that technology is tight. Two comments. First, that's great you figured out how to post that kind of stuff and the site looks tighter than my pee hole. On the other hand, da-amn, did we ever sound that bad?

I'm outy,

$kmoney$

 
At 9:57 PM, Blogger Scotty - The Mule - Dont said...

Any chance we could get some love for the song "surf shirt"?....."Cuz I like it..."

How about some lyrics links to our favorite TUD sing-alongs?

Word on the street is that TUD is bringing back "Brain Stew - TUD, Johnny Appleseed Remix" to the H-Tapp

 
At 9:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

To Wall Nuts a little bit of that and a little bit of this
Thanks for being an avid visitor of the site and you will be rewarded
Heavily for your constant support you will have to pay for it but none the less
you shall be rewarded. You still wearing XL tees?
Ill let you chew on that for a while till i see ya next.
Love ya BIG man
Letzrng OUT

 

Post a Comment

<< Home