Friday, February 17, 2006

Hello Again Boys. and Girls.


Well first I will preface this post explaining the new changes they are just well needed and I found out how to do them so I took my skills up to the task and made it happen. I personally am loving it, but I would love some feed back you know how I roll. The site is not completely finished yet there are some more color issues I must take care of before all done but we are pretty darn close to having this thing licked.
Ok now on to the picture that greets you on this fine post. It is an ode to Kyle he and I were talking about a breakfast food that my wife and I made for some company we had called "monkey bread". He had never heard of it so I did some googling and found a picture of it for his viewing pleasure. Also I told him if he ever stays in my part of the woods he could have some for breakfast so he said he was game to do that. We shall see if in fact it comes to terms.
I also must touch on this again for Kyle but it can be used by anyone. I can not say for absolute certain if I am the only one to ever think of it or create it, but I believe I was the first or at least in my mind. The actual invention is another food recipe which actually stays on topic for this particular entry. I called it the "Larry Dog" "the sketty dog" or "McNutt Dog", but it is a hot dog covered in spaghetti.

The Recipe Goes Like This:
>Make a fresh batch of spaghetti for supper one night and keep the left (you know you'll have some)
>Mix the noodles and sauce if you already haven't. Then put in refrigerator.
>The next day warm NOT reheat spaghetti. Get out some hot dogs & buns.
>It is essential that the spaghetti is not hot for it will be heated again in the microwave with hot dog
>Now get bun, put hot dog in, put desire amount of spaghetti (I prefer alot) and put in microwave.
>No longer than 2-3 minutes or until hot dog is cooked to preference.
>By that I mean almost split, a little split, or cracked all the way down.
>Take out of the microwave and enjoy.
BOOYA. The Larry Dog is Served!

So there you have it a post dedicated to food I hope you will enjoy the sketty dogs as much as I do. So get out there and make them they are not hard and they ARE delicious.
So until that time I bid you a fond a do.
Hugs and Hand Pounds
Letzring

1 Comments:

At 9:20 AM, Blogger Scotty - The Mule - Dont said...

Monkey Bread is easily assessible by heading to your nearest Godfather's Pizza. It doesn't have that "Grandma got up at 6am to make this in her nightgown and the blue socks with the grippers on the bottom that she got from her last hopsitl visit" taste, but it's still delicious and a long more time efficient

 

Post a Comment

<< Home