Saturday, January 21, 2006

Dryer than a popcorn fart ... The news that is.



Well as it goes I watch TV like most humans in this country but I do find some of the simplest things to be of the highest mark in hilarity. For instance there is a info-mercial called "fitness made simple" there a I think like 5 variations of the commercial my favorite is the one that has the song accompanied with it. But the funniest part of the commercial is that I cant decide whether its an old commercial and is still being shown since I don't remember it before or if someone sat down and marketed the this particular design of the commercial. Head here to get a visual if you don't already know
http://www.fitnessmadesimple.com/
This entire design is 80's its purple for crying out loud. We the song which is amazing I cant even describe to you in words. Also to anyone who is currently using this system I am not questioning the systems claims or authenticity, but merely commenting on the comedy of the commercial in the context it is presented.

That explains the first picture of this post the second shouldn't even need an explanation, but ill give one to let everyone know (mainly JP and I) the exciting news. Nick Cannon Presents Wild 'N Out SEASON TWO!!!!! Yeah me either I was pumped when I saw the new previews of this show. Oh the stuff that Nick and gang are going to get up to in season two Oh my! I don't even know if ill be able to stay on the couch without falling off from laughing so hard.
The first season antics were quite exciting they did a Battle Rap thing where they were awarded points for "dissing" the other crew and when I say points I mean little microphone graphics. First to Five Wins.

So I would like to challenge everyone to try to catch a Fitness Made Simple commercial at least one and also NOT to miss a single episode of season two Wild 'N Out.

So I am going to have to say his Name is John Basedow and he has Man Boobs. OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH
SNAP!
Two Mics Awarded.
Hugs and Hand Pounds
Letzring

PS - Stay tuned for a weekly letzring segment to grace this blog. Name and subject matter still TBA.

4 Comments:

At 10:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Letzring,
I got a little info for you on Mr. Basedow. The infomercial was made in 1998. There was a big article about him in the ISU Daily today. If you want to know more here is the link

http://media.www.iowastatedaily.com/media/paper818/news/2006/01/24/Pulse/Fitness.Made.Basedow-1502340.shtml?sourcedomain=www.iowastatedaily.com&MIIHost=media.collegepublisher.com

I think you'll enjoy it as much as the commercials.

Later

 
At 7:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hopefully the guy can break from flexin and take a breath then.

 
At 9:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

click in this space to leave comment
click other
type name
then click publish comment

 
At 11:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEY CHIG,

I made it into the blog world. Although torn and battered, I'm no worse for wear. It was a tideous and tumultous venture into this vast and ominous internet highway, but i bared the storm that is electronic media. I forced myself into the ever present twenty-first century of high-speed connection and communication which is quite a feat for such a low-speed individual as myself. But enough about my short-comings, lets talk bloggin'. I hearted your last blog on Basedow and Wildn' Out. By the way, i looked up the word Wildn' in the dictionary. This was the definition. Wildn'- v. The act, instance, or occurance of unoriginal, degenerative, repulsive or monotonous tedium that is represeted in the medium of improve comedy. I guess they fit the bill. Moving on. The Basedow picture was great. Is there anyway I can get an 8x10? That guy is going to be an Amercian relic by the end of his days. They need to take Hamilton off the $10 and just put a picture of Basedow instead. Full body of course, not just a head shot. Thats the only true way to represent his genious and aura of audaciousness. And hey, how 'bout that bulge, huh? Badedow's packing. Anyway, i gotta 86 it. So there it is, my first blog entry. Hope it tickled ya where it counts. Im outy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home