Friday, March 10, 2006

Sorry John.


Well I do say that i am sorry but what I mean more is that I am sorry I did not send this to you via email. I figured I would cut out the middle man and post this myself. Alright rabid TUD fans the countdown has begun for the show I hope you are good and ready the guys have some surprises but the Letz Man has a surprise of his own. Feel free to download this photo and print off and give to as many people you know. Seriously. Do It. Ok i will keep it short and this is a just a small handheld flyer meant to be printed with 3 other brothers and sisters that look the same. The full size poster for you crazy fans that have been collecting them all will be coming soon. I hope you are all bringing a friend to the show. Lets make this a rule of sixths kinda show tell a friend who tells a friend who tells a friend. Lets make them love the TUD more than they thought they could.
Alright Peace.
Letzring

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home