Friday, March 10, 2006

from the porch


Zach's got his little update, and since we've turned the tud entries into news from the band not personal thoughts this will be my(jp's) little installment where i run little rants, recomand books, give random shout outs and recomend bad tv shows. I think Bradena nd Kyle should run thier own week;y or monthly updats Kyle should be called From the desk of DJPro It's called from the porch becuase Braden and I created this little event called 40ounce friday. For all those people wondering what 40ounce friday is Braden, Kyle and I grab 40s on Friday before eight find a porch by eight turn on some tunes, drink down a forty and have random talks about whatever falls out of our mouths. The weather is warming up and since this friday is so beuatiful we are staring forty ounce friday tonight open invite as always here is the news from the porch.
I will run twelve random things going on in my life turst me they will be random and in no particular order
1)rest in peace El Orchard ( spring training for whiffle ball would have been starting right about now)
2)Scottie don't is the man for getting me my first paying speaking gig
3)Rot is the man for making my book look damn good
4)If you lookign for a good conversation call Hammel
5)Braden and I agree Paul Pierce is top five NBA player with a worse team then Kobe's
6)I think Braden should run a monthly update on great upscure movies because he watches a lot and has never stirred me wrong
7) 3lbs of love has an amzing guitar player and a drummer with one arm
8) THE KNICKS SUCK
9) We owe Zach a lot of dollar dances for all the work he has down for TUD
10) I'm a fan of the world baseball classic but i'm rooting for a Domenican and Venzalua(spelling?) final, call it un american but i want to see the crowd for that game going nuts
11) i know i miss spell or have a grammar error once every five words and i'm trying to be an author how ironic but almost all my comments coming back on the book have been good to great. a big thanks to who ever has brought a copy and who ever has taken the time to tell what they think i love the feed back
12) finally i have been dating the same girl for 6 months so she might come up evrey once in a while in these rants so since i'm an author when i talk about her i shall call her The Librarian
Bonus( for Kyle) "plan you work and work your plan" words of wisdom from Deano

JP

1 Comments:

At 9:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seriously JP this blog is becoming absolutely solid without a doubt and I wanted to say from an avid blogger of random topic and stories I welcome you to the club. I also feel this is just a taste of whats to come from you.
Now if we can only get those other two hooligans to post a weekly blog then we will be in business.
Also to get our fans to be more "comment" oriented we will really get a good blog going.
Alright this is the start of a revolution Baby.
Letzring

 

Post a Comment

<< Home