Monday, March 13, 2006

New Poster for the Show!


Ok Boys and girls its here the next poster for the show of the century. The return to the Hull Tap. Its the ultimate of ultimate. I am so excited for this show i can hardly contain myself. Also i would like to say that this poster is a pretty sweet spring show poster with the flowers and all. But hey i dont like to brag. So we will leave it at that and I will say that two of my three things i needed to get done for this TUD show are done the last one is a little harder but i think i am taking care of that tommorow.
Well until that day.
Letzring.

5 Comments:

At 10:20 AM, Blogger Scotty - The Mule - Dont said...

I think I'm gonna go ahead and vote for the first one. But that's just me. Options! That's what you are about and I can (and will) respect that.

On a totally unrelated note...a girl told me that I was really loud this weekend. I simply replied, "Dan Akyroyd was loud and it worked for him, Jane, you ignorant slut!" The funny thing was...I don't think her name was Jane!

Two People Shy of a Threesome,
S.Dont

 
At 11:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

First off, props to S. Dont for being the comment savant. I dont think he ever misses a day. Its kinda like the prize at the bottom of the cracker-jacks. I mean them jacks are damn good, but that prize is the cherry on top. Keep it up. Secondly, Holla out to the Ringmaster. That poster is definatley center stage material. Tip of the hat to ya on it. Love the seasonal references. It's simple, yet creative and eye catching. Keep on running this circus. Im outy

 
At 5:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw a fat man at the all-u-can-eat buffet line on Sunday with a pile of food on his plate. He was wearing a shirt that said "I Beat Anorexia" in large print. Thought it was pretty funny.
Jim

 
At 5:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

p.s. the poster and new logo are tight, keep up the good work
jim

 
At 7:30 PM, Blogger Scotty - The Mule - Dont said...

to take something from jack black and direct it towards Jim's posts..."a series of posts together still count as only 1 post"

If anyone is looking for a good fantasy baseball pick-up...1B - Prince Fielder (Mil.)

Sweeter Than A Diabetic Coma,
S.Dont

 

Post a Comment

<< Home