Tuesday, November 22, 2005

don't have clue

Jim to answer your question abtou Braden don't have a clue. I kno he checks the site but i don't know if he knows how to post yet. You know with my group it' sgoing to take a while. Mre then likely Doug will never post a thing, Kyle already said it's a cool thing but he doesn't want to even know how to do it. I think Braden will eventually get on here a drop some knowledge on us all but until then it will just be the little drummer boy that could.

every one have a great thanksgiving

Jpizzle

2 Comments:

At 12:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hola cabrones-
Hope everyone's break was tryptofantastic, bitches. Are you guys still waitin on the word from the Hull Tap, cuz it's beggin to be christened(East Coast Choppers Baybee). My phones out, so Juan, let me know through the site what is up with you guys up north for this weekend. Corey Shaerer is having a retirement party and he hopes TUD will attend. Well I've got nothing else. Increase the Peace.
Jim
P.S. P, how did Meet the Parents/Townies go? Marty tells me Shelby's a kick ass town, psych.

 
At 10:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whats up guys? Nice site, when is your next show? I want to see a whole show this time without gettin kicked out. also, who's the band name after, bob saget?

Peace

 

Post a Comment

<< Home