Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Time to bring the Pain.


Well its about time. Does this mean the equip is fixed or we are just rock and rolling without it? Either way it doesnt matter the fact remains that the newly refurbished Hull's black carpeted stage will finally see the boys it once remembered as 2 shots last letter. But thats all in the past. The Uncle Dannies homecoming will sure be a glorious one for once the mighty pheonix rises out of the ash the sun will be put back into its rightful spot or something like that.
Couple more things before i let this little diddy go. I have set up an account with webshots as you may or may not have seen in a past post. This account allows me to post pictures many or few to the web and it will give you a link to such files that have been posted so if you have photos from the upcoming TUD concerts do not hesitate to get in contact with me and I'll ge them posted ASAP. I may or may not post all of them or some of them depending how many you send that may be up to my discretion but i am sure you will get some good shots.
And now finally a tribute to the robin to my batman the peanut butter to my jelly the ying to my yang the laces to my shoe the glove to my hand. The only one I could count on through and through THE FAN TO MY SUPER. Mr. Scotty Don't.
Here's to you bud and helping getting this ball a rolling. We got Marcus hooked and the rest will follow. As the field of dreams "if you build it they will come". Peace ZL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home